ActiveUI SDK is a development library that works natively with ActivePivot's in-memory aggregation engine. It is the only User Interface that leverages all the unique features of ActivePivot and ActiveMonitor:
- Fast and scalable in-memory computation
- Real-time and on-demand calculations
- What-if analysis
- Root-cause analysis that goes back in time
- Alert monitoring
- MDX-based querying
It allows end users and IT departments to create interactive applications tailored to their business needs and optimized for their daily tasks.
ActiveUI SDK is shipped as a library of components consisting of:
- Rich, highly interactive visualizations and data exploration widgets.
- Collaborative widgets that allow expert users to share advanced views, measures and filters with their colleagues.
- Highly configurable and custom-made UI components designed to create an interactive application that exactly fits the business process.
Can I try it now?
We recommend business users to try ActiveUI - the application built with ActiveUI SDK that can be utilized straight away to explore and interact with data in ActivePivot cubes and to experience visualization tools.
In addition to the ActiveUI, a Showcase is supplied with the library to provide examples and a starter kit for your product development team.
Common customizations include, but are not limited to:
- quick filters that bring screen controls (such as lists of items to filter the current view) onto the dashboard.
- dashboard tabs, allowing multiple dashboards to be displayed on the same web page.
- story-telling that allows users to streamline a business workflow across a dashboard.
- custom visualization that represents your data in a more meaningful way.
- custom context menu entries, single click, double click, mouse over... that trigger contextual actions.